Saturday, January 29, 2011

Brand New Book!

I had the incredible honor to contribute a part of this new release by Don Nori Sr. I will say that it is pretty exciting when you hear about a book project and a new idea that Destiny Image had and you and your best friend decide why not? We (Rob Coscia,  http://www.diamondvc.org/ ) and I both submit a chapter for this book and we both are selected (D.I. didn't even realize that we even knew each other.) I have realized that The Father has such an incredible love for His children and passion to see each of them live out the dreams that He has placed in them. He is just waiting for His sons (and daughters) to awaken to the wonder of who they really are! My prayer is that this book in the hands of sons and daughters becomes a manifesto for a Kingdom Revolution...One heart at a time!

I am looking forward to sharing with you other material that I have written and seeing my life's work published  at some point about the Father's love and seeing Him restored in His rightful place in our society. I see the effects of fatherlessness everyday in the prison and have worked with inmates and other father's helping them connect back with their families. The one quote that drives me everyday is this one from Bob Mumford:

"When people are able to see through us a Father who is compassionate, gracious, slow to anger, merciful, truthful, faithful, and forgiving, their lives will change. This is and will be the source of society's renewal."

I will in the near future share with you some more thoughts on this and the introduction to my unpublished book - "Finding the Perfect Father."

Make sure to click on the book above and order your copy (and a few more for the people in your life who you know are ready to make a difference in their world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment